Friday 1 September 2017

Pampered Pups Blog Train - September


Welcome to the Pampered Pups Blog Train for September.
This month we are featuring a Pot Pourri of memories in delightful Autumn shades, bringing you a pot pourri of fragrance perfect for scrapping your year-round memories.
Don't forget to leave some love on each of the designers' blogs if you download.

The Pot Pourri Collection will be available in stores for purchase, individually or as a complete collection.

To download my part, just click the preview above

As always my freebies are limited to the month of release ONLY, afterwhich they will be available for purchase in my stores.

Now...on with the blog train...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely contribution to the blog train. It took a bit of work to find your blog ... the link on everyone's list must be an old one... but I'm glad I found it; this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete