Wednesday 24 January 2018

How Deep is Your Love Collection @ My Memories


When I chose the colours for this palette I was reminded of the Bee Gees song of the same name and they just seemed to complement the emotion of the words....hence the title. I wasn't sure of the direction I was going with it to begin with so I just let my mojo do the walking. lol
The colours are deep and striking and a wonderful addition to any collection - Valentines, weddings or other occasions - to help scrap your most precious memories.

So what do you get in the complete collection?
70 Elements
10 Papers
6 quickpages (+ bonus extras)
80 clusters

All items are available individually or as a complete collection.

So let's take a closer look. Remember you can click on any preview to take you to that product in store.


Quickpage 1 

Quickpage 2 

Quickpage 3 

Quickpage 4 

Quickpage 5 

Quickpage 6 

Quickpage Bundle 

Clusters 

...and the complete collection! 

No comments:

Post a Comment